Happy Friday! I can’t start this post off without taking the time to sincerely thank you all for your kind words, your encouragement, and all of the congratulations over our recent announcement. We are just over the moon right now, and your kindness only added to the excitement. Now that the cat is out of the bag (where did that saying even come from?), you can probably expect that these posts will start to include some maternity and baby items. I know that that kind of stuff doesn’t suit everyone, but with that being said, many of you who read this blog are mothers, and have informed me in the past that you loved learning about new products for you and/or your kids here. It makes me so happy to hear when you try something that I recommend and really love it… that is the purpose of why I do what I do, to help others, to inspire others, and to share about the things that we love.
Okay, let’s get down to it…
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see the disclosure in the sidebar of this blog for more information.
- I’ve confessed my love for bralettes before, so you better believe when there’s a good deal, I like stock up. These ones are 2 for $31 right now.
- This is such a fun and festive treat… I think we might whip up a batch this weekend.
- These are my new favorite budget-friendly maternity dresses. I love pairing them with a long cardigan… basically I need one in every color.
- This is such a great scent for after Halloween/leading up to Thanksgiving, and it’s currently on sale for $15.
- I recently ordered new coats for all of my kids. We love these ones, because they’re warm, but not super bulky! They are currently on super sale (Ella’s | Max’s | Theo’s)
Lots of great deals right now! Happy shopping, and have a great weekend! Also, if you’re looking for some fun Halloween movies to watch this weekend, check out this line up!